Your voice makes me tremble inside & your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild

Sunday, July 3, 2011


What makes a weak man brave
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
And lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.

I have been asked many times over the years, "How are the two of you SO in love?"
Its so easy to answer. We are soulmates, best friends, lovers & parents. We get along exceptionally well in every aspect of our lives. We complete each others sentences, we help one another, everything in our relationship is EQUAL, and we allow ourselves to be goofy, including, but not limited too, burping & farting contests, who is stronger while wrestling in bed together, laughing at the most inappropriate times, tickle each other beyond belief, farting and holding the others head under the covers aka: Dutch Oven. (LMAO) of course there have been hours of card playing, and yes the loss of clothing. We are simply kids at heart and we love every minute of every day in the company of each other. We have had our time apart, it was hard.......SO HARD but the memories we each carried, helped us through those long 27 months (Grrrrrr......deployments I curse you) But the moment we were reunited, it was as if we had never been apart for a single day. To me, thats TRUE LOVE. We also allow each other to grow and sometimes make mistakes, but no matter what, the other is there to catch them when they fall. He makes my heart pound when he touches me and it feels as if the butterflies in my stomach are lifting me off the ground & has his body touches mine and he wraps his big arms around me, my entire body goes into muscle failure, forcing him to catch me as I fall. I dont know how else to describe it but all I can say is you have to be the ultimate best friends. In romantic relationships, as with so much else, it’s the little things that count. Just as a mis-spoken word or odd look can throw a couple into a weeks-long feud, small and seemingly insignificant gestures can help keep a relationship on track. A little gift, an off-hand compliment, a moment of physical contact can vastly strengthen a relationship.

Copyright © 2011 www.http://behindthewhitepicketfencearmylife.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

0 feedback opinions:

Post a Comment