Happily married despite random comment from "Anonymous" reader

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
I Woke up to a very odd, yet seemingly hateful & downright off the wall comment, from a girl 1600 miles away that I do not know. The hateful, spiteful, derogatory comment was assuming I was unhappily married. I am anything but unhappy.

Me, sad? unhappy? not even close, here are a few words to describe what I feel everyday knowing I am spending the rest of my life with my soul mate. blessed, blissful, can't complain, captivated, cheerful, chipper, chirpy, content, delighted, ecstatic, elated, exultant, flying high, glad, gleeful, gratified, intoxicated, jolly, joyful, jubilant, laughing, lively, looking good, merry, mirthful, on cloud nine, overjoyed, peaceful, peppy, perky, playful, pleasant, pleased, sparkling, sunny, thrilled, tickled, tickled pink, upbeat, walking on air.

My soldier has NEVER once lied to me about anything, great or small. He is an honest man, with a great head on his shoulders. With a 13 year career under his belt, never having to con anyone to get anything, he is my hero and a GREAT provider. I have not worked a day since June 2003. Every need and want has always been fulfilled. I'm treated better than a queen, my husband rubs my feet every night before bed, and has hired a maid so I have more time to spend with my children, not having to clean our 4 bdrm 3 bath house. Shes awesome and does a fabulous job.

I am never in need of the love or support from my soldier because he is always there to provide it. I am married to the greatest man a woman could be ever be blessed with. He comes from a family where everyone has their PHD's & MD, he is very close to achieving his own in the next few years, depending on if the Army allows him time for school.

So you see, your empty words mean nothing to me "Anonymous" because you dont know me or my husband. Thank you so much for all the views you have given to me. It shows my story is getting out to those who need it most...........

P.S Living with a man that lies for a living, isn't exactly a man I would bed, cause nothing that comes out is the truth. But its your life, if you want to waste your life away with someone who is going no where then suite yourself. Keep your off the wall, unnecessary babble off my page. i have nothing more to say to you "Anonymous"

To my hubby, i love you to pieces, you are everything i'll ever need. I love you so so much!!





Yes this is my Wedding ring, gorgeous I know!!!


Copyright © 2011 www.http://behindthewhitepicketfencearmylife.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

0 feedback opinions:

Post a Comment