Wednesday, July 20, 2011



I have to admit, I’m not a huge fan of the cartoons that are out today. They just aren’t the cartoons I grew up with. Most of them confuse me or make me think, “What in the world was the creator thinking?”. The Phineas and Ferb cartoon is no exception, unless you are talking to my daughter and or son. They could both sit here and watch them all day long, in fact they have!!

If you have children who love Phineas and Ferb, then they are going to love this news! Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, the Disney Channel Original movie is set to debut on Friday, August 5th at 8PM (ET/PT) on the Disney Channel and on Saturday, August 13th 10AM (ET/PT) on Disney XD.


Copyright © 2011 www.http://behindthewhitepicketfencearmylife.blogspot.com. All rights reserved  

0 feedback opinions:

Post a Comment