Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
  Hello I’m a daughter, niece, sister, granddaughter, cousin, aunt, friend, wife & mother. I have also been blessed with the title of Combat Medic in the United States Army. I was diagnosed with Bipolar type II, severe anxiety & depression, paranoid personality disorder, as well as schizo-affective disorder May 2007. Talk about curve ball, but yet an answer to my life that was crumbling before me. There were alot of events, decisions, thoughts & actions that were very disruptive and dangerous. I was living life on the edge…..Drinking, promiscuity, financial recklessness, spending $38,000.00 in 6 months, and was very depressed, some said it was postpartum depression after giving birth to my daughter in 2005. My husband stood in front of me, hand on my shoulders and said “You need to find help to deal with your past and your reckless behavior, or we are not going to be able to survive much longer” I was hesitant thinking nothing was wrong but went anyway to appease him. Took me a couple years to find the right Dr. and am happy to report I am on medication for my illness and my husband and I are so in love, as if we were just wed. Although its been 10 years………..forever with him seems to fly by!! Oh yeah my hubby is in the Army, has been since 1998. We have been through a 12 month deployment and also a 15 month deployment……..We are as solid as concrete, there is NOTHING that can even think about separating us. I’m gonna leave is bio out of my blog because this is mine!! I will talk about him alot though.

Enough of the heavy stuff!! Right?? theres alot more to me than my disorders, for example:

I’m an artist, An entrepreneur; A writer, Photographer & a fool. I’m many things to many people and to others I am nothing at all. I smile a lot, love deeply. I sleep hard but not often. I dream vividly & remember it all. I think people are beautiful far before they have a chance to prove me otherwise. I trust from the start until I am given reason not to but once that happens I have to let you go. I’m impatient and opinionated. I treat others in a fashion I wouldn’t mind myself but I’m often told I am intimidating. I think words are much like people, each one very unique, very powerful With a distinct purpose. I am thick skinned on the outside & incredibly sensitive on the inside. I'm a practical, but a hopeless romantic, I wear my heart on my sleeve, but my head is never in the sand. I'm an introspective extrovert With the propensity to stand up for The underdog. I’m educated & polite but extremely stubborn & I hold grudges forever against those who do to me what I would never do to them. I’m all about my family. I use my brain to achieve my goals, I use my heart to guide me & My head to carve the path. I’m a dreamer with a ambiguous past & an unpredictable future. I’m an honest person, I’m articulate & I always speak my mind. I’m kind hearted, horribly optimistic & ridiculously confident. I am passionate & sensual, I have an insatiable desire to adore physically & mentally. The one I love is forever my soul mate & Best Friend. Every chance I get I often randomly hug the people that I love, Friend or family; male or female. I'm a creative person, I see things others don’t and want to see things as others do. My will is strong; my mind is open & I am right where I am supposed to be for now. Will you follow along with me???


Copyright © 2011 www.http://behindthewhitepicketfencearmylife.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

0 feedback opinions:

Post a Comment