Re Connecting

Monday, June 27, 2011
I moved away from home, which was a very small town where everyone knew everyones business when I was 17. After graduating High School at Pensacola Christian Academy (class of 2000) I never really looked back. Recently in the past week or so I have re connected with many of the people I went to grade school with and have not seen in 13 years or more. I've always wondered what would come of everyone I left behind. I have found that some are married, have children, cant have children, have adopted, are single, happy, content and down right dysfunctional (I will not mention any names) but it has made me look at my own life and reiterate how happy and blessed my life is/has been. I am 29 years old with a military career under my belt, (which may have possibly prepared me for motherhood and the terrible twos) two beautiful children, a beautiful house, 2 new vehicles, a wonderful, loving, caring, passionate, solid, firm marriage. I have been blessed by my wonderful God, with the man I call my soulmate, best friend, lover, hero, soldier & husband. 10 years ago I belive is when my life really began. My soldier and I have been best friends since our first "Hi, how are you" I so easily got lost in his gorgeous blue eyes, and still find myself lost in them from time to time when I stop and take a moment  to appreciate who he is and what he represents. In my eyes there is no better life style than living the American Dream Behind the White Picket Fence-

Copyright © 2011 www.http://behindthewhitepicketfencearmylife.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

0 feedback opinions:

Post a Comment