How I feel Right Now BEHIND the smile

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Through the window the lemonade sun tries to push through the blinds I have no need for daylight upon my face or to venture outdoors My heart is captured with the overbearing sadness I am glad to hide Don’t see me Don’t feel me. Nothing can comfort this aching I just want to evaporate into the air And not apprehend this continuous rageful agony Kill me Bury me deep beneath the earth And let remorse fall along the way In the corners of my mind I sit in decay Wondering where the gray has gone
Everything is black or white The darkness creeps in like blinding fog
There is no one there to sit beside me and clear the cob webs from my attic
And tell me everything will be fine and quell my fears


I'm done today :(


Copyright © 2011 www.http://behindthewhitepicketfencearmylife.blogspot.com. All rights reserved

0 feedback opinions:

Post a Comment